- Lost 2 out of 3 games but played a couple of road games and only faced PSG at home.
- Usually very strong in front of their own fans on their Corsican island
- Right back Alexander Djiku is injured but most of the squad is in good condition.
- Unbeaten start to the season and have drawn both away matches 0-0.
- Key striker Martin Braithwaite could return from injury, but still rated doubtful.
- Still obviously carrying plenty of momentum following their miracle escape from relegation last season.
Conclusion & betting analysis
Bastia are very hard to beat at home under the management of Francois Ciccolini and they are often involved in tight, lower scoring matches. Since Pascal Dupraz took over at Toulouse he’s clearly been targeting home matches in which to attack. On the road he’s been more content to defend and keep things tight. This match has strong 0-0 potential and I’d be surprised if there are many chances at either end. I feel like the bookies are strongly disrespecting Bastia by offering a DNB on them @ 1.96 ,but I’ll leave it alone because the chance of a draw is so high. The bookie are offering over 1.75 goals @ 1.90, but this actually seems fair due to the low scoring probability of the game.
Recommended bet: None