- Won two and lost two matches so far, still with a 100% home record.
- Played well at home but been disappointing away.
- Left back Imorou back from injury, but fellow fullback Dabo ruled out.
- Midfielder Jonathan Delaplace their only other absentee, everyone else available.
- Have conceded at least two goals in all of their last nine matches against PSG.
- Both starting fullbacks Kurzawa & Aurier rated doubtful and likely to miss out.
- Played just three nights ago in the Champions League away at Arsenal.
- Squad likely to be rotated and lots of question marks regarding the starting XI.
- PSG not started the season particularly well and already lost and drawn a game.
- Scored more than a single goal in just one competitive match.
Conclusion & betting analysis
The last three Caen matches have all ended 2-0 to the home team. They have produced a mixture of performances so far, but looked good in both home fixtures, beating both Lorient and Bastia. This however, will be a much tougher task facing a team who battered them 6-0 and 3-0 last season. Under Patrice Garande Caen have never had much of a solid defence and have to rely on their attacking abilities to get them out of trouble. Maybe this is a good time to be playing PSG who haven’t started the season that well. The Parisians keep missing a lot of chances, with striker Edinson Cavani one of the big culprits. Whether he’ll start here I’m not sure and there’s a lot of uncertainty regarding the PSG XI. I have a feeling both over 2.75 goals and PSG -1 could look generous by the end of the night. But because of the amount of uncertainty regarding PSG, I’m willing to no bet this game.
Recommended bet: None