- Lost 3 out of 4 games this season and yet to keep a clean sheet.
- Impressed in their last home game, beating Lyon 4-2.
- Midfielder Jordan Marie is suspended, but apart from the always injured Marvin Martin, everyone else is available.
- Against a fellow promoted team they will eye this as a massive opportunity to win and should lead from the front foot.
- Shockingly sit third in the table after four rounds!
- The red hot favourites for relegation have been surprisingly good so far and are enjoying life in the top ligue.
- New striker Mevlut Erding has been a massive hit and is one of the top scorers in the league.
- Midfielder Yann Jouffre is injured, along with new signing Opa Nguette. They join long term casualty Kevin Lejeune on the sidelines.
Conclusion & betting analysis
- This was a Ligue 2 fixture last season and Metz shockingly won it 4-0. They did however catch Dijon at a good time when they were already promoted.
- Dijon out for revenge today and you sense the match means for to them after losing 3 of their first 4.
- Usually a strong home team and should attack from the off.
- Both teams will probably fancy their chances, leading to an open match.
- Over 2.25 is a fairly obvious selection and this should be a game containing quite a lot of chances.
- I think Dijon will win, but their price is too short. Metz have to be respected at the moment and will be confident heading into the encounter.
Recommended bet 1 unit: Over 2.25 goals @ 1.83