- Had a poor start to the season winning just 1 of their first 5 games.
- Their latest setback was at the weekend, losing 0-1 against rock bottom Lorient
- Something isn’t quite right with Lille and they aren’t playing very well at the moment.
- Midfield duo of Morgan Amalfitano & Mounir Obbadi both ruled out injured.
- Have only kept one clean sheet so far, which is unusual for this group of players.
- Suffered just one loss so far and have picked up from where they left off last season.
- Have generally set themselves up more defensive and hard to break down away from home this season.
- Yet to win on the road, obtaining a couple of 0-0s and an unlucky loss at Bastia.
- Midfield duo of Somalia & Trejo still ruled out, but everyone else is fit.
Conclusion & betting analysis
- Lille are -0.25 favourites, but I’m not personally convinced by them right now.
- They seem to be lacking confidence in all areas of the field, but on paper there is still plenty of quality here.
- Toulouse might lack the ambition to win the game and be satisfied with a point.
- Overall, I’m expecting a fairly low key match containing few chances.
- A draw seems likely. I would back Toulouse +0.25, but I just don’t think there’s enough chance of them winning the game outright to risk it.
Recommended bet: None