- Boosted by their first win of the season last week against Lorient (2-0).
- That victory followed up a disappointing start for the newly promoted club, who lost all three opening games without even scoring a goal.
- Squad in good condition with few injuries to worry about, should name a similar starting XI.
- Struggled since the opening day victory at Dijon, now losing three in a row.
- Have only scored one goal so far this season and generally seem quite toothless upfront.
- Still hard to break down at the back and will play for a clean sheet here.
Conclusion & betting analysis
- Looks set to be the worst match of the day in Ligue1
- Neither side has looked particularly impressive so far this season, with both especially struggling in front of goal.
- Likely to be a tight tactical battle and one goal might be enough for either to win.
- Strong 0-0 or draw contender and looks a tricky match to bet in.
- Goal line set between 1.75 and 2, which seems perfectly fair to me.
- Not a match to get involved in.
Recommended bet: None