- After a slow start to the season, PSG roared into life on Friday night by hammering Caen 6-0 away from home.
- Edinson Cavani finally converted chances, bagging four in the first half. He might start on the bench tonight due to some fatigue.
- Fullbacks Layvin Kurzawa & Serge Aurier both ruled out injured, along with Marco Verratti in midfield.
- Watch out for PSG rotating the squad and using the full power of their strength in depth.
- Just one win so far this season after failing to beat 10 man Metz at the weekend.
- The one positive was keeping their first clean sheet of the season though.
- Old centre back Cedric Varrault rested for this trip to Paris.
- Attacking duo Romain Amalfitano and Julio Tavares both ruled out.
- Hard to know what sort of tactics they’ll employ. Maybe they might offer a counter attacking threat?
Conclusion & betting analysis
- Due to PSG’s big Friday night win the bookies are running scared and offering an asian line between -2.5 and -2.75.
- They may well cover it, but one swallow doesn't make a summer and maybe PSG could be sluggish again?
- I don’t think Dijon will provide much defensive resistance but they could offer some attacking threat which would put handicap backers under pressure.
- I like the overs here but the line is a massive 3.5, and this is simply way too high to take in French football.
- I think something like a 3-1 or 4-1 PSG is most likely but there simply isn’t enough value in any market for me to warrant a bet.
Recommended bet: None