- Suffered defeat for the first time this season last week when they lost 2-1 at Bastia.
- Still a good atmosphere around the club, who maintained a great mood following their miracle survival last season.
- Midfield duo of Somalia & Trejo both injured for this match which is a blow.
- Toulouse have a great home record under the management of Pascal Dupraz.
- One of just three teams who remain unbeaten in Ligue 1.
- Playing well under new coach Antoine Kombouare and seem to have a good balance in all areas of the field.
- Still a number of guys out injured who have yet to play a single minute this season, but they have no new casualties to worry about.
- Scored at least one goal in every match so far and should welcome back leading striker Jimmy Briand into the starting XI.
Conclusion & betting analysis
- This will only be Toulouse’s second home match of the season. Dupraz has a great record here as coach, winning 5 out of 6 games. Most of them easily.
- Guingamp will always retain some sort of attacking threat under Antoine Kombouare, who is naturally a positive coach.
- Should be a good game of football in which both teams have a go.
- Over 2.25 goals looks generously priced. At worst, this pick should result in at least a half loss.
- Toulouse also worth considering, but because Guingamp are unbeaten so far then I will give them some respect.
- The home team on a -0.25 handicap around the 1.90 mark is a tempter, but not quite juicy for me to get involved with.
Recommended bet 1 unit: Over 2.25 goals @ 1.99