- Have carried forward their momentum from last season, lost just one game so far and already fifth in the table.
- Squad condition good with only midfielder Somalia ruled out injured.
- Have an excellent home record under Pascal Dupraz, winning all but one of his seven contests.
- Confidence is high and this is a team who will believe in an upset.
- Back to back victories thanks to a 6-0 and 3-0 win seems to have gotten their season back on track.
- Offensively, the champions look far more dangerous right now with the likes of Edinson Cavani in-form again.
- The hectic schedule of matches won't affect PSG. They are well used to a lot of matches in a short space of time and can rest and rotate.
Conclusion & betting analysis
- Toulouse won’t be easy prey for PSG but it looks like the capital club are back in their groove.
- The visitors have scored nine goals without reply in their last two contests and are rightfully favourites here.
- PSG on a -1 asian handicap looks tempting but Toulouse might be able to keep it close.
- It’s unlikely the hosts will be able to keep a clean sheet but they do have a knack of scoring goals under Pascal Dupraz.
- I think this’ll be an over game and the goal line is surprisingly set at 2.5 close to the 1.90 mark.
- I expected something around the 2.75 or 3.0 mark so I’m quite happy to pull the trigger in this instance.
Recommended bet 1 unit: Over 2.5 goals @ 1.90