- Top of the table and unbeaten in seven consecutive Ligue 2 matches.
- Conceded late on Tuesday night away against GFCA and had to settle for a 1-1 draw.
- Playing a midweek match just three days before is hardly ideal preparation, especially as they travelled all the way to Corsica.
- The coach did rest some players though, so the physical impact will be lessened to some extent.
- Amiens continue to defy expectations and are playing well above the level which most people expected of them this season.
- Victory at home to Tours last week (3-1) was their first in four attempts. ESTAC have now only lost 1 of their last 7 games.
- Troyes have had some teething problems this season but things seem to have settled down following the horror of the previous campaign.
- There’s still a sense of vulnerability with this team though and they are rebuilding.
- Virtually the same squad retained from last week and their injury situation is favourable.
Conclusion & betting analysis
- Amiens are absolutely flying at the moment and nobody would’ve expected them to be top of the table after nine matches.
- Team spirit, organisation, discipline and good coaching has been the key to their success. Certain players like striker Jonathan Tinhan have raised their level too.
- Everyone is waiting for their bubble to burst, but until it happens then I think Amiens need to be given a lot of respect.
- This is their third game in the space of seven days so a victory might just be beyond them, but who can bet against them right now??
- Troyes have kept just one clean sheet all season, but only failed to score in one fixture as well.
- This has the feel of an open game of football and may well contain a few goals. Over 2.25 goals catches my eye around the 1.95 mark.
Recommended bet 1 unit: Over 2.25 goals @ 1.95