- Won just one match all season and failed to score in 6 of their 8 contests.
- Now over 450 minutes since they last scored a goal and the offense is in terrible shape.
- Having to rely on defence and their top quality goalkeeper Zacharie Boucher to keep them above the relegation zone.
- Few injuries for coach Viorel Moldovan to worry about and he has asked fans to be ‘patient’ and to ‘give him time’ to turn things around.
Le Havre preview
- The promotion favourites have failed to win any of their last six games and are languishing in midtable.
- Some pressure on manager Bob Bradley because his team aren’t performing as well as they should be.
- No injuries or suspensions to deal with and a full squad, which is one of the best in the entire ligue is in very healthy condition.
- It’s a mystery why HAC are out of form but something isn’t quite clicking with the team right now.
Conclusion & betting analysis
- Both teams are in a bit of a funk and lacking confidence.
- At least Le Havre are scoring goals and just one might be enough to see them to victory here.
- The visitors just need to find a way to get an ugly win which would get them back on track. Auxerre don’t threaten much, so this could be the chance.
- HAC have much the better quality so it’s understandable why they are slight favourites on a DNB handicap.
- But they can’t be trusted at the moment and are a fairly easy swerve.
- Overall I’m not expecting a classic and I see a low scoring away win. A 0-0 draw couldn’t be ruled out either.
Recommended bet: None