- After a difficult start to the season, Bour have bounced back into form thanks to a four game unbeaten run.
- Back to back victories should have their confidence right up again ahead of this match.
- Look more like what they were last season and their vast array of new signings seem to have finally settled down.
- Still quite a few players out injured, but most haven’t featured all season. Midfielder Thomas Gamiette is the only recent casualty and he wouldn’t be a guaranteed starter anyway.
- Les Tangos have won just a single game all season and already sit inside the relegation zone.
- Away record is poor, losing 3 out of 4 games and yet to even score a single goal.
- Defensive midfielder Adrien Monfray is suspended and the defensive duo of Couturier and Quintin are still injured.
- Usually operate very defensive on the road and just make themselves had to break down against anyone.
Conclusion & betting analysis
- Bourg-en-Bresse are back in form and playing much better at the moment.
- Might be able to secure their third straight win but I have a feeling this won’t be a great matchup for them.
- Laval are an extremely negative team and will limit Bourg’s chances. This isn’t something they are used to.
- The hosts are favourites on a -0.25 handicap and this seems about fair. Due to the higher risk of a draw, I’m happy to avoid them.
- Bourg-en-Bresse games are usually good for entertainment, goals and overs. But it takes two to tango and Laval might not want to dance.
- Laval struggle for goals on the road but might have a better chance of netting facing one of the poorer defences in Ligue 2.
Recommended bet: None