- Yet to win a single match and sit second bottom of the table.
- No clean sheet since the opening day and only Niort have a worse defensive record.
- Affected by injuries with seven players out. They are hurt most badly at the back.
- Despite this, they should line up close to full strength in midfield and attack with striker Julien Begue back from his injury.
Le Havre preview
- The promotion favourites are now winless in four games and could only draw 22 at home to Valenciennes last week.
- Still one of the best teams in the ligue on paper and only lost once all season.
- Key midfielder Jean Pascal Fontaine is suspended.
- Captain and centre back Steven Fortes is back from injury, but no guarantee he’ll start due to inconsistent form.
Conclusion & betting analysis
- One of the worst teams in L2 vs one of the best, Le Havre really should have too much.
- Some slight doubts over HAC recent form, but class is permanent.
- Bourg struggle to defend at the best of times and with a makeshift backline the visitors should take advantage.
- Le Havre on a -0.25 handicap looks generously priced @around the 2.05 mark.
- Over 2.25 also worth taking because both teams will likely score in an open type match. Bourg are an aggressive team and will go for it.
Recommended bets 1 unit each: Le Havre -0.25 @2.05 & Over 2.25 goals @ 1.90