- Won three consecutive games and back in form following a poor start.
- The defence and organisation at the back has been surprisingly impressive recently.
- Squad at complete full strength with no injuries or suspensions.
- Usually hard to beat at home under Corinne Diacre.
- Have drawn 4 out of 6 games, winning just once.
- Unbeaten away from home and seem to prefer being on the road.
- Still a team in transition with four new players who signed late in the transfer window all included in the squad tonight.
- No suspensions or major injuries but a feeling of unsettlement with doubts surrounding match fitness of many players.
Conclusion & betting analysis
- Clermont quite a big price on a DNB handicap.
- Hosts are a value pick, they are in better form and look sharp.
- Lens very hard to predict and often save their better football for away games.
- Recently improved Clermont defence and Lens' issues in front of goals put me off backing the overs.
- Clermont DNB highly tempting but I will respect Lens and refrain from betting.
Recommended bet: None