GFC Ajaccio preview
- Lost for the first time this season when they went down 0-2 at Reims last week.
- Goalscoring and finishing chances again the big issue and they've only netted 5 times in 6 games.
- Drawn all three home matches so far.
- Important midfielder Jerome Lemoigne injured along with striker Robert Maah.
- Shock ligue leaders after winning four games in a row!
- Pre season favourites for relegation have been surprising everyone.
- Weak team on paper but clearly have to be respected on current form.
- Have demonstrated strength in all areas of the field and aren't just relying on one discipline or luck for their wins.
Conclusion & betting analysis
- GFC are deserving favourites considering they are usually very strong on their island home.
- Amiens' bubble logically has to burst soon, but when exactly?
- Right now, you'd have to be brave to bet against them.
- Odds look about fair considering all aspects.
- GFC would've been about 1.60 on the opening day of the season, which shows just how much Amiens have grown.
- Gut feeling for a home win but I'm happy to leave this match alone.
Recommended bet: None