- Have drawn 5 out of 7 games so far. New coach this season, but not much seems to have changed in terms of results!
- Yet to win at home and seem like a side better suited on the road.
- Still a number of recognised names being left out of the squad in defence. Left wing back Anthony Scaramozzino is suspended.
- Still seem to be lacking the quality upfront which would increase their goal scoring ability.
- Claimed a surprise 3-1 home win against Strasbourg on Friday and have now only lost 1 of their last 5 games.
- Were gifted a couple of goals in that match but it was generally their best performance since returning to Ligue 2 level.
- Key central defender Joel Sami is injured again and will miss out.
- Struggled on the road so far, losing 2 out of 3 games.
Conclusion & betting analysis
- Lens are odds-on in most places and this is simply too short for a team that draws a lot of games.
- The hosts will probably dominate proceedings but likely to find a way to cock up the game or miss a lot of chances.
- Orleans likely to come here with a defensive gameplan and frustrate Lens. That sort of tactic might work.
- Difficult match to predict and might well end up as another Lens draw.
- Fairly easy match to swerve and I see no real value in any market.
Recommended bet: None