- After failing to win any of their first five games, Nimes have now won 3 out of 4 and have moved up into the top half of the table.
- Les Crocos have actually played some of the best football out of anyone this season and many would argue they deserve to be higher in the standings.
- Left back Zie Diabate & midfielder Teji Savanier both miss out again because of suspension. Neither have featured much due to various bans so far this campaign.
- Nimes’ injury situation is very favourable with only winger Karim Ait Fana ruled out, and he wouldn't be a guaranteed starter anyway.
- Usually a strong home team, but yet to pick up three points in front of their home fans in four attempts.
- Unbeaten in five matches and have looked much better since their poor start to the campaign.
- Still a number of guys out injured, but most have now been on the sidelines for a while. They have no new injuries or suspensions to worry about.
- Usually quite a positive team and carry a threat going forwards.
- Have surprisingly kept back to back clean sheets, albeit against two poor teams Laval & Tours.
Conclusion & betting analysis
- Nimes are odds-on to win this match but this is not very appealing. The hosts have yet to win here this season and Bourg-en-Bresse are in decent form.
- That said, there’s still a strong chance of a Nimes win. They have extra quality in certain areas which could make all the difference.
- This should be an open game of football between two teams who are usually very attack minded for Ligue 2 standards.
- I’m expecting an end to end type game with chances for both.
- The bookies aren’t giving much away and the goal line is set at 2.5, with the over price odds-on.
- There isn’t great value here but I’m willing to take the bet based on sheer confidence. I feel there will be enough chances which will generate at least three goals.
Recommended bet 1 unit: Over 2.5 goals @ 1.92