- Roared back into form following difficult start to the season. Have won back to back away games 3-1.
- Have lost 2 out of 3 at home so far, but this is unusual. They are often strong and hard to beat at Le Stade Costieres.
- Left back Zie Diabate is suspended and winger Karim Ait Fana is injured.
- Wide man Ousmane Cissokho makes first appearance in the squad after re-signing with the team. He, along with Christian Kouakou could make a formidable duo!
- Winless in three games and have struggled a bit since obtaining back to back victories in mid August.
- This will be their third match in the space of last week, and in one of those they played with 10 men for a long time. Fatigue could be an issue.
- Key playmaker Benjamin Nivet is given a breather here and rested out. His presence in the middle will be missed and their creativity reduced.
- The centre back duo of Johan Martian (inj) & Mohamed N’Diaye (susp) both miss out too.
Conclusion & betting analysis
- Nimes look to have the force with them at the moment and are riding a hot wave.
- The offence has come alive, the catalyst being on loan signing Christian Kouakou who has injected some real pace and flair into the side.
- The return of Ousmane Cissokho can only improve them some more too.
- This might be a good time to be facing Troyes who look a bit tired and will be missing their main talisman in the middle.
- Nimes as big as 2.08 in places which looks quite generous. I think they have a very good chance of winning.
- I would prefer to back a -0.25 handicap, but odds too short (1.74). Therefore, I’m going for this ‘all or nothing’ -0.5 line.
- This might be a higher scoring match, but it’s odds-on over 2.5 and Troyes might struggle to contribute, so I’m happy to leave that market alone.
Recommended bet 1 unit: Nimes -0.5 @ 2.08