- Just one win so far on their return to Ligue 2 level.
- Lack of goals a problem again, just like it was last time they played at this level.
- The continued suspension of striker Livio Nabab not helping matters.
- Key defender Joel Sami returns from injury which is a massive boost, he's a top centre back in this division.
- Second in the table and unbeaten so far.
- Played on Monday night so have had less preparation time but their win again Troyes was fairly easy and facing 10 men.
- Squad in good condition, minus striker Baptiste Guillaume who has been out for a number of weeks now.
- Centre back Felipe Saad returns from suspension to solidify what is an excellent defence.
Conclusion & betting analysis
- A battle between two promoted sides, but Strasbourg have fared much the better so far.
- Both meetings between the two teams ended 0-0 last season and something similar could occur again.
- Two of the last three Orleans matches have ended 0-0 and considering their lack of goals and Strasbourg's mean defence it could be hard for the hosts to break through.
- Strasbourg slight favourites on a DNB line and the goal line is 1.75.
- Both look fair and this looks set to be a low scorer. I'm not interested in betting but I'd be surprised if Strasbourg lost.
Recommended bet: None