Red Star preview
- No1 keeper Arnaud Balijon remains out until November.
- Their only new injury is to centre back Pierrick Cros, the rest of the squad stays the same.
- Broke their winless run last week by beating Ajaccio away 2-1.
- Have generally struggled for goals all season, netting just once before last week's late brace.
- Now playing home matches back in Paris but it hasn't done them much good yet, failing to score so far and drawing 2/3 games 0-0.
- Won for the first time last week, snapping a three game losing streak.
- At full strength in midfield and attack, but still missing a couple of starters at the back.
- Generally struggle to score goals, last week's three goal haul a rarity!
- Likely to operate in a defensive manner and be happy with a point.
Conclusion & betting analysis
- Both teams very similar in that they usually struggle to score and operate defensively.
- Each coming into the match on the back of morale boosting victories which was their first of the campaign.
- Don't expect much of a classic here with defences likely on top.
- Red Star a -0.25 favourite but the draw risk is too high to back them.
- Strong 0-0 contender and a match to avoid.
Recommended bet: None