- Unbeaten, but 4 out of 6 draws slightly hindered their progress.
- Already been involved in three 0-0 draws.
- This is no surprise because they have some of the strongest defenders in the ligue in their squad.
- Striker Moussa São remains their only main absentee.
- Defensive midfielder Johann Ramare returns from suspension which is a big boost.
- Unbeaten and sit third in the table. Have drawn all three away games so far.
- Strong defensive record, which is understandable under astute tactician Michel der Zakarian.
- Pacey right winger Odair Fortes ruled out, but technically gifted Pablo Chavarria back in the squad to replace him.
- At full strength in midfield minus Antoine Devaux who is still injured.
Conclusion & betting analysis
- Genuine battle between two promotion contenders who are both unbeaten.
- Some really strong defensive players on show and this is likely to be a tactical battle.
- Sochaux favourites on a -0.25 line but regularly fail to win at home.
- Reims probably going to come here with a defensive gameplan.
- Strong 0-0 contender and goal line set between 1.75 and 2.0
- No bet match because it's so tight and one moment of magic could decide the contest.
Recommended bet: None