- Won just a single game so far this season.
- Home fans becoming a little restless after some poor performance at Le STade Vallee du Cher.
- The defence is nowhere near as strong as it was last season under tactical coach Marco Simeone.
- New man Fabien Mercadal has deliver a more entertaining style, but result wise he hasn’t been as effective.
- The defence is missing three usual starters tonight, with Gradit, Louvion & Miguel all ruled out.
- On an upward trend. Unbeaten in three matches and won for the first time on Friday night against Le Havre (2-1).
- The exact same squad is retained again and they have no new injuries or suspensions to worry about.
- Seem to have regained the attacking mojo which they had last season. Bourg have now scored in their last five consecutive games.
Conclusion & betting analysis
- This should be a good game between a couple of teams who have been quite attack minded recently.
- Neither defence can be trusted and clean sheets have been few and far between for both this season.
- Overs look like the obvious play here and surprisingly over 2.25 can be obtained @ around the 1.80 mark.
- Difficult to refuse this bet when considering all aspects.
- Overall result is difficult to predict because it will likely be an end to end game. It’s a question of who takes their chances best.
- Tours are -0.25 favourites, but I would personally side with the visitors due to their recent improvement.
Recommended bet 1 unit: Over 2.25 goals @ 1.83