- Just one win all season and have generally been below par.
- Haven't kept a clean sheet since the opening day of the campaign.
- The starting defensive duo of Louvion & Gradit both miss out here.
- Leading striker Cheikh Diarra is suspended.
- Finally managed to convert a good performance into a victory last week by hammering Niort 3-1.
- Nimes have played well and are better than most of their results suggest.
- New signing on the wing Cristian Kouakou made an immediate impact and will probably want to make a difference against one of his old clubs.
Conclusion & betting analysis
- Nimes have a good H2H in this fixture, winning all of the last five contests.
- Historically good games between these teams with plenty of overs.
- Tours are -0.25 favourites but I would personally favour Nimes to at least pick up a point.
- Over 2.25 definitely worth a go. Both teams have been involved in some higher scoring games of late and plenty of factors point towards an over.
- The impact of Kouakou coupled with some Tours defensive absences might just give Nimes the edge.
Recommended bet 1 unit: Over 2.25 goals @ 1.83