- Played on Monday night with 10 men for over 80 mins, so could struggle physically here.
- At full strength in midfield and attack but have defensive concerns.
- Both normal starting fullbacks Cordoval & Obiang aren't included in the squad, whilst centre backs Martial & N'Diaye also miss out.
- Looks like they'll have a makeshift backline with only one recognised starter.
- Rock bottom, winless and have the worst defensive record in the entire league.
- Have performed better in away games, drawing 2/3.
- New coach Denis Renaud already under plenty of pressure following some awful performances.
- Renaud was a complete flop at Paris FC last season so this is no surprise.
Conclusion & betting analysis
- Despite concerns about potential fatigue, Troyes still look a massive price here.
- They are 2.06 on a -0.25 handicap which is way too much against a Niort team in turmoil.
- Both teams likely to score with concerns surrounding both defences.
- Over 2.25 also worth a go due to the likelihood of an open game of football,
- At least two goals have been scored in 5 of the 6 fixtures for both teams so far this season.
Recommended bets both 1 unit: Troyes -0.25 @2.06 & Over 2.25 goals @1.95