- Just one loss in their last six games has seen ESTAC steadily climb the table.
- Somehow managed to obtain a draw against Nimes in midweek, despite being outplayed and having 10 men for the whole second half.
- Red cards have affected them recently and it’s been a tough schedule for Troyes of late.
- No new injuries to worry about and veteran playmaker returns to the team after being rested in midweek.
- Troyes are unbeaten at home since the opening day.
- Lost their last three consecutive games and only won once all season, which was at lowly Niort.
- The Tours defence, which was so strong under Marco Simeone last year has looked a shadow of it’s former self. Their only clean sheet was way back on the opening day.
- They aren’t helped by the fact that three starting defenders all miss out again tonight. Gradit, Miguel & Louvion are injured.
- Goalscoring hasn’t been as much of a problem and they’ve netted in all but two of their contests.
Conclusion & betting analysis
- Troyes head into the match in better form but a tough physical schedule could cost them here. They played with 10 men for 45 mins just three nights ago.
- That said, Tours seem a bit of a mess, especially defensively. They are all too easy to pick apart at the moment.
- Both sides have only had one clean sheet each all year. It’s difficult to envisage this being a defensive battle.
- Over 2.25 goals close to the 1.85 mark makes immediate appeal.
- Should be a match containing chances at both ends with neither defence looking assured.
- Troyes do seem the most likely to win and I considered taking them on a -0.25 handicap. But overall I think it’s too risky.
Recommended bet 1 unit: Over 2.25 goals @ 1.84