- Unbeaten in five games and still third in the table.
- Have a great 7-3-1 home record, only losing once here all season.
- Key midfielder Haris Hajradinovic is suspended, along with defender Nemanja Tubic.
- Playing well and fare dominating most matches at the moment.
- Unbeaten eight match run has moved them up to the relative safety of midtable.
- Some signs in their last match that their good spell might start to end soon though.
- Won their last three consecutive away matches, including victories at Sarpsborg & Odd.
- Centre back Jonathan Nation is injured again but they have no other new fitness issues or suspensions.
Conclusion & betting analysis
This is a battle between two form teams in the Tippeligaen and it’s capable of going either way. Valerenga are unbeaten in eight games but I thought they were perhaps lucky to avoid defeat against Godset last week. Maybe their great run of form might be ending soon. Haugesund meanwhile, had the better of a 0-0 draw at Molde. I think this will end as a home win and I also think this could be a high scorer. I have a bad habit of predicting wrong overs with Haugesund but hopefully this time I’ll be right. The way both teams play is usually quite attacking and I think there should be enough chances created for at least three goals. Over 2.75 seems reasonably priced and I’ll take some of this.
Recommended bet 1 unit: Over 2.75 goals @ 1.87 (minimum odds acceptable 1.75)