- Unbeaten in their last three games, but only won one match since early May.
- Hovering dangerously above the relegation zone and need to pick up their form sooner rather than later.
- Most of the squad in good health, but important striker Erling Knudtzon is suspended.
- Just 1 win in 7 games has seen Odd go from outside title challengers, to basically clinging on to a medal position!
- Both on and off the field problems have contributed towards their poor run.
- Injuries look to have finally cleared up, but striker Olivier Occean is suspended.
Conclusion & betting analysis
This is a battle between two teams who are out of form. Odd are a better outfit on paper but it’s been a while since they’ve been playing well. Each team is missing their main starting striker so perhaps goals could be limited today. The bookies have priced both sides up on a DNB handicap with Odd as slight favourites. I really don’t know which way this is going to go and maybe a draw is the most likely result. The goal line is 2.75 which might be a little high, but this is Norway and a match could kick off into something exciting at any time.
Recommended bet: None