- Back in good form after winning their last four consecutive matches.
- The defensive duo of Forren & Toivio out for the rest of the season because of injury.
- The rest of the squad at full strength but the Molde XI is always difficult to predict.
- Usually strong at home, winning 7/11 matches so far this season.
- Won 3 of their last 4 games and moved up to fourth in the table.
- Playing well again after a slight slump.
- Squad at full strength with everyone available and no suspensions.
Conclusion & betting analysis
This should be a good game between 4th and 5th in the table. Both are strong medal contenders and have been in good form recently. Molde are a short priced 1.65 favourite here and I’m not sure I’d be backing that myself. They are a strong home team but Haugesund have to be respected a bit more than this. They are a really useful outfit with good qualities in all areas of the field. I quite like the look of over 3 goals but the price isn’t really tempting enough. Sometimes when two good teams play each other they can cancel each other out in a tighter than expected contest. So I’ll leave this one alone but I’m expecting a good game.
Recommended bet: None