- Just 2 wins in 8 games has severely halted their progress, although victory last week at Lillestrom was a boost.
- They are still second in the table and are well in the hunt for a medal and European position.
- Starting centre back Fredrik Berge definitely ruled out because of injury, whilst key midfielder Jona Samuelsen is suspended.
- Young star out wide Rarik Zekhinini is rated doubtful and 50/50 to be involved.
- Lost 2 of their last 3 at home, but usually quite strong in front of their own fans.
- They have only lost two games since Toni Ordinas took charge of the team, but lack of victories still keeps them inside the relegation zone.
- Unbeaten away from home since mid May and seem to save their best performances for road games.
- Squad set to be in good condition with few injuries and no suspensions.
- Last two performances below par, albeit one was against Rosenborg.
Conclusion & betting analysis
- Odd are difficult to trust these days and are terribly inconsistent. Their only two wins in eight games have been against the hopeless Start & Lillestrom.
- Stabaek fighting for their lives but have played poorly against Sogndal & Rosenborg. They will probably come here with a positive approach.
- Odd are -1 asian handicap favourites, but simply can’t be trusted at such short odds.
- Goal line set between 2.75 and 3 is a little tempting, but Stabaek have been involved in some lower scoring games recently so it’s off putting.
- Tough game to predict and bet on, so I’ll leave it alone.
Recommended bet: None