- Drifted off form again following a strong four match winning streak not so long ago.
- The offensive roared back into life during that period, but has been shut out by both Haugesund and Viking since then.
- They will be desperate to beat their arch rivals and the team they hate the most so will be giving a full 110%
- The centre back duo of Joona Toivio & Vegard Forren are both ruled out for the rest of the season.
- Just one more point is required by Rosenborg to be mathematically assured of the title.
- RBK haven’t lost since the opening day of the season but have only won half of their away games.
- Played in the midweek cup on Tuesday night and were surprisingly taken all the way to penalties by Tromso after being outplayed. They did however prevail, making it through to the semi finals.
- Rosenborg have a vast squad and are well used to playing midweek and weekends. But this recent extra time effort might have some negative affect.
Conclusion & betting analysis
- Rosenborg are generally around the 2.10 to win which is understandable based on how dominant they’ve been this season.
- However, they are easily swerved here. A draw is enough for them to secure the title and their midweek efforts might affect them.
- There is a huge rivalry between the two clubs who hate each other. This will be a really committed fixture and it’s possible that Molde will raise their level.
- The hosts have had a disappointing season but they still possess one of the stronger squads in the Tippeligaen and can’t be underestimated.
- Teams like Brann & Tromso have proved recently that RBK can be vulnerable from time to time, so if Molde can produce a committed performance then a surprise could occur.
- I have a personal feeling Molde could deliver one of their best displays of the season and even manage to beat RBK. However, it’d be totally foolish betting on this outcome due to the strength the visitors possess.
Recommended bet: None