- Still inside the top six but their form has drifted slightly recently, only winning 1 of their last 4 games.
- Squad in good condition with only left winger Jonas Lindberg set to miss out because of suspension.
- Have only lost once at home since the first day of the season, hardly conceding a goal in the process.
Bodo Glimt preview
- Still in a lot of danger hovering just above the relegation zone.
- Results and performances have gradually improved though, only 2 losses in 9 games.
- Squad at full strength minus long term casualties.
- Only won two away matches all season.
Conclusion & betting analysis
Sarpsborg have had a great season and the bedrock to their success has been good organisation and tactical discipline. They are extremely hard to beat here at home and rarely concede many goals. The only team to beat them at this stadium since the open day day was Valerenga, but that was an unlucky defeat. Bodo have improved recently and might be harder to break down than some might think. Ultimately, I think Sarpsborg will just about have enough to win, but I’m not interested in backing them on a -0.75 or -1 handicap. This smells like a tight and low scoring home winand I don’t want to get involved.
Recommended bet: None