- Just 1 win in 8 games has slightly put into question their Tippeligaen status. They are still well above the drop zone but continued below par results would add pressure.
- Just one clean sheet during this period rather shows one of their problem areas.
- Sogndal aren’t a team who can outscore others too often, only netting more than once on just a single occasion during this run.
- Squad generally in good condition with few injuries to worry about and none to main starters.
- Central midfielder Eirik Birkelund is suspended.
- Just 1 win in 5 games has seen them drop down the form table.
- Failure to beat two teams struggling down the bottom will be classed as a disappointment, they even lost at home to Bodo Glimt last week!
- Still in sixth spot though and a good end to the season could see them challenge for a medal.
- Absolutely everyone is available and they have no injuries or suspensions to worry about.
Conclusion & betting analysis
- Both teams were in good form a couple of months ago but have slipped off the pace recently.
- Confidence might be a bit low and this might play out into a tight, tactical affair.
- Neither side is particularly known for it’s offensive strength but each possesses a fairly good defence.
- In the really big moments Sarpsborg might just come out best and are perhaps the most likely to win.
- All lines seem fair and the goal line is close to 2.25, which is unusually low in Norway.
- Looks like a 0-0 contender, and if someone is to win then 1-0 likely.
Recommended bet: None