- Have lost just 2 of their last 10 games but still occupy the relegation playoff position third from bottom.
- Only a victory tonight would give them a chance of overtaking their nearest rivals Bodo Glimt.
- Stabaek have scored fewer home goals than any other team in the league, netting just 9 times in 11 games!
- Squad in good condition with no major injuries.
Bodo Glimt preview
- Last week’s defeat at home to Brann ended a four match unbeaten run.
- Bodo are generally playing well and celebrated a superb cup win against Sarpsborg (4-0) last Tuesday night.
- Right back Daniel Edvardsen is suspended but they have no new injuries to deal with.
- Can be a very dangerous away team and possess strong counter attacking potential.
Conclusion & betting analysis
- Stabaek are slightly odds on to win this game which feels short for a team that’s lost 7 out of 11 home games this season.
- Having said that, they have been an improved outfit under the management of Toni Ordinas.
- Even he’s had issues at home though and Stabaek haven’t been very strong here this season.
- This is a crucial game between 3rd and 4th bottom so there could be some tension and nerves around. Both have been playing well though, so it’s difficult to call.
- The goal line is set at 2.75 and this seems fair, I’m not sure if this will go over or under.
- It’s going to be a fascinating clash but not one which I have a strong feel about. So I’m more than happy to leave it alone.
Recommended bet: None