- Now winless in 39 Tippeligaen matches.
- Held Rosenborg for an hour last week and put up a good fight against the champions, only losing 2-0.
- They haven’t been complete pushovers at times but with nothing left to play for except pride then you have to question their motivation.
- Desperate to end their horrible winless streak but at the moment it looks like a lost cause.
- Right in the hunt for a medal position and absolutely must look at this match as a massive chance to pick up three points.
- Squad in good condition with no injuries or suspensions to worry about.
- Performances have been good recently and they’re unbeaten in six Tippeligaen matches.
- They possess the fourth best away record in the league so have no problems on their travels.
Conclusion & betting analysis
- Start played well at Rosenborg last week, but that was like their cup final and it was expected they give a little bit more effort.
- Their home form has been terrible this year and they’ve conceded a whopping 31 goals in 11 games here!
- The gulf in class should be too much and it’s difficult to envisage anything other than an away win.
- Haugesund really need the points in their battle for a medal position so don’t expect any reduction in intensity.
- The visitors aren’t a great price, but taking them on a -0.75 handicap @ around the 1.90 mark is a fairly obvious pick.
- Should Haugesund fail to win then it’d be a real surprise.
Recommended bet 1 unit: Haugesund -0.75 @ 1.92