- Bastia have lost their last three consecutive games. They are usually strong on their island home but did recently lose 1-2 against Angers here.
- Squad condition is mostly good, with only longer term absences affecting them.
- As per usual, Bastia have struggled going forwards, both creating and scoring chances. Big centre forward Enzo Crivelli returns from a four match suspension should give them more of a presence upfront.
- Veteran centre back Cedric Varrault is still suspended, whilst fellow experienced player Florent Balmont is injured. Right back Vincent Rufli remains on the sidelines as well.
- Dijon have been going well recently, unbeaten in four games and looking much more solid compared to normal. They are usually quite open at the back but deserved a clean sheet against St Etienne (1-1), then shut lout Lorient during a 1-0 win.
- Their away form isn’t great though, losing 3 out of 4 games and only scoring two goals in the process.
Conclusion & betting analysis
- Bastia is never an easy place to visit, but Dijon will be in a confident mood after good recent results. I expect them to continue this recent style of sitting back and making themselves harder to break down.
- Bastia matches are known for being boring and low scoring. The pitch here at Le Stade Furiani is often difficult to play on and opportunities could be few and far between.
- One goal either way could decide matters but overall I don’t see a goal here. This match really feels like a draw to me and I have no interest in betting.
Recommended bet: None