- A run of 3 losses in 4 games has halted the early season momentum that Guingamp had.
- Despite this, they are still unbeaten at home and taken 7 points from as possible 9 at Le Stade Roudourou.
- Bastia still have a number of players injured, but most of them are long term casualties who have yet to feature this season.
- The midfield duo of Ludovic Blas & Mustapha Diallo are both suspended.
- It’s been a poor start for Lille who have only had two wins this season, both against promoted sides.
- Victory last time out at home to Nancy (1-0) snapped a terrible run of four straight losses, but they are still inside the relegation zone.
- LOSC have lost 3 of their 4 away games this term and not looked particularly impressive. Something isn't right when them at the moment.
- The visitors are lacking attacking options for this game with Lopes, Mendes & Bautheac all missing out. Nicolas De Preville is rated doubtful.
Conclusion & betting analysis
- I’m not expecting a classic and both teams haven’t been playing very well recently.
- Guingamp have had a tough run of fixtures away from home though and should enjoy being back in front of their own fans.
- Things aren’t clicking for Lille right now, but on paper they still have plenty of quality within their ranks and should logically move up the table in the next couple of months.
- Guingamp are slight favourites on a DNB handicap which might look slightly generous.
- I would say they are the most likely victors but I would like to see them play well again before committing to to the Breton outfit.
- Overall, I’m expecting a fairly tight game of football and not much will probably separate either side come the final whistle.
Recommended bet: None