- No win in five games has severely halted Haugesund’s progress and their chances of a finishing in a medal spot now look bleak. They need to win as many of their remaining games as possible and hope others slip up.
- FKH haven’t actually been playing bad football and in between both boxes have looked decent. But the lack of a finishing touch especially has been their big problem.
- They’ve only scored 3 goals in 5 games which simply isn’t enough in a league like this one.
- Team news highly favourable with no new injuries or suspensions.
Bodo Glimt preview
- The visitors are one of many teams hovering just above the relegation zone and are in desperate need of points.
- Bodo haven’t been playing badly, but have lost 3 of their last 4 games which has somewhat stalled their progress.
- Midfielder Mathias Normann is suspended and right back Daniel Edvardsen is rated doubtful because of injury.
Conclusion & betting analysis
- Haugesund are a short priced favourite on a -0.75 handicap line, which looks a bit wrong, especially when you consider motivation factors.
- Bodo arguably have a greater sense of urgency and a need to pick up points, they are fighting for their lives at the bottom.
- Haugesund are in a period where they have a knack of picking up poor results and their lack of goals is especially a concern recently.
- I have a feeling this will be an open game of football but I simply can’t be backing over 3 goals. This line feels too high based on recent displays.
- This is a tough one to predict and might end up as a draw, I will avoid the encounter.
Recommended bet: None