- Just 1 victory in their last 5 games has stagnated their progress towards a medal position.
- Defeat 0-1 at bottom club Start last week was a major disappointment that they failed to take advantage of a ‘freebie’ game.
- Haugesund have no injuries and suspensions, which might actually be making life difficult for the coach. He has a lot of options and needs to make sure he fields the right XI.
- FKH have a 7-4-1 home record and have only lost once here in front of their own fans this season.
- Victory at home to Viking 1-0 last week was just their second in the space of seven games, snapping a poor run of results.
- Sarpsborg have been strong this season but haven’t been as good on the road in recent times.
- Key midfielder Anders Trondsen is suspended for this match, but everyone else of significance is available.
Conclusion & betting analysis
- This is a battle between 4th and 5th in the table and just one point separates them at the moment.
- Both had a really hot period a few weeks ago but have tailed off a bit recently.
- I think we’ll see a fairly close game. There’s not a lot between either of these outfits.
- Haugesund look a little bit short around the 2.0 mark, a fairer odds would be around the 2.25 mark.
- They are the most likely winners here but need to regain their good form and Sarpsborg are not easy to crack.
- The over 2.5 goal price is around 1.80 and this looks a little skinny too. This match feels more underish due to its likely close nature.
- I’m happy to leave this match alone, I just don’t really see any great betting potential.
Recommended bet: None