- A late win at Stabaek last week has kept them in with a chance of finishing in the top three, but they need a lot of luck and other results to go their way now.
- Sarpsborg have had a strong season and certainly deserve a top five place. This is their last home match of the season and they will want to put on a decent show.
- Squad condition is perfect with no injuries or suspensions. It’s now up to the coach to find the perfect XI for this match against a team that will fight for its life.
- Four consecutive defeats at the wrong time has put Tromso third bottom and they currently reside in the relegation playoff position. They would probably accept finishing there right now but desperately need points to avoid automatic relegation.
- Their terrible run of defeats have all been disappointing performances and it might be they have hit the rocks at just the wrong time. From a defensive point of view they’ve been especially poor.
- Squad condition is at least good with no major injuries apart from long term casualties. Tromso desperately need to make the most of this positive factor.
Conclusion & betting analysis
- Sarpsborg are odds-on around the 1.90 nark but Tromso will come here fighting for their lives, so a home win is anything but a banker.
- Both can be quite physical sides who will produce a high level of commitment. This could be a tight game in which both cancel each other out.
- I have to say Sarpsborg are the most likely winners but at this stage of the season who knows. I do not see any clear enough betting opportunities and it’s a clear no bet match.
Recommended bet: None