- A victory against Sogndal last week (1-0) was their first in the league since early July and got new coach Skullerud off to a winning sdart.
- However, Godset’s miserable season continued in midweek when they were knocked out of the midweek cup at home to second division outfit Kongsvinger!
- This rather sums up their campaign and the winter can’t come soon enough for this side. The starting XI prediction is very hard due to them having played just a few days ago, and having performed so poorly.
- The champions wrapped up the title ages ago, and unlike their opponents managed to secure their path to the cup final in midweek by beating Bodo Glimt.
- Now they have Godset to effectively thank for another trophy because there’s absolutely no chance the will lose to Kongsvinger in the final.
- With only that match really mattering for them now, I would expect to see some sort of rotated squad for this match.
- They lost against Odd last week and it was their first defeat since the opening day of the season, so they don't have any long streaks to play for anymore.
Conclusion & betting analysis
- This match was set to be the NM Cupen final next month but Godset well and truly blew their chance in midweek.
- Now all they have left to play for is pride, but on the back of such a poor result it would be difficult to bet on them.
- This match is an overall nightmare from a betting point of view. I have no idea who will prevail and there appears to be question marks everywhere. A clear no bet situation.
Recommended bet: None