- A crucial 3-0 victory away against relegation rivals Tromso looks to have secured Valerenga’s survival. They still need one point from this fixture in order to confirm that though.
- For the most part it’s been a frustrating season for ‘Enga. But they’ve only lost 2 of their last 13 games, one of which was against Rosenborg so they’ve been a different team in the second part of the campaign.
- Centre back Kjetil Waehler & midfielder Magnus Lekven are both suspended. Talented young player Sander Berge remains injured and will miss the last two matches.
- An unbeaten run of three games in which they've picked up seven points has lifted Lillestrom out of the bottom three places, at least for now. They will be incredibly annoyed that they could only draw 1-1 at home to lowly Start last week.
- Still, their destiny is now in their own hands and they know that two wins out of two would see them to safety. This however, will be a very tricky match against a local rival.
- Talented midfielder Marius Lundemo is injured and will miss out. LSK don’t have too many other absences to anyone important.
Conclusion & betting analysis
- Crucial derby match between two sides who really hate each other. Usually this is a really entertaining, end to end yupe fixture but with so much as stake I’d imagine it’ll be quite tight and cagey.
- A draw would suit Valerenga. They don’t need to win the game. LSK could do with three points as well, but a draw might potentially be of use to them too.
- I think this is a highly volatile fixture in which anything is possible. Literally nothing would surprise me and I don’t think it makes sense to bet in the game.
Recommended bet: None