- The hosts have won just 2 of their last 10 games and their season is heading towards midtable mediocrity.
- In many ways it
- S been a miserable campaign with the club in financial trouble and has offset a number of good players.
- So the mood isn’t great around the place and it would be understandable if the players were a bit flat.
- Midfielder Michael Haukas is suspended, but probably wouldn't have started anyway. Defender Kristoffer Haugen is doubtful.
- Finally won last week for the first time in 39 Tippeligaen matches, which was the equivalent of 449 days!
- Start will be officially relegated if they fail to win this match, but they know they are finished in this league.
- Playing for pride at the moment but are fighting quite hard. They are making themselves as hard to break down as possible.
- Quite whether they will relax more now they've finally managed to obtain that elusive win remains to be seen.
Conclusion & betting analysis
- Perhaps it wouldn't be the biggest shock if Start won again here. Viking aren’t really playing for much and have been flat for a while.
- At the same time, Start could lose focus a bit and relax too much. It’s so difficult to know.
- A lot depends exactly how professional Viking are. Are they really that bothered here or will they want to deliver for their fans?
- The hosts are on a -1.25 handicap and if they play well should cover it.
- But I’ve lost more money in Start matches than any others in the Tippeligaen recently and I’m happy to leave this one alone.
- A 1-0 or 2-0 home win looks like the most likely outcome but I can’t be sure.
Recommended bet: None