DFCO have really grafted out some results of late in a surprising and perhaps lucky fashion. They've only conceded one goal in three games which is a good return for a team like them.
- Little change to the group of players selected. They have a few injuries but no new problems and nobody of massive importance is ruled out.
- They have been strong at home which is no real surprise. Le Stade Gaston Gerard has been a fortress for a number of seasons. They are unbeaten here since the opening day of the season.
- EAG are on a roll! They've won three straight matches and currently reside as high as fourth in the table.
- Their tails are well and truly up and confidence is high. It feels like all the little things are going their way at the moment as well,
- Squad condition good with the only real absence of note being midfielder Diallo.
Conclusion & betting analysis
- I personally think that both teams are naturally attack minded, however each has shown an ability to be defensively disciplined when required.
- Dijon especially have been willing to be much more compact recently and they aren't conceding as many goals. However, they haven't fallen behind in any of their last three games so if they are forced to chase, things might change.
- The over 2.25 line is luring me in, but I think there's a good chance exactly two goals are scored here, so I'm willing to leave it alone.
- Both teams are in good form so touching the match market probably isn't a great idea either. It looks pretty drawish based on recent form.
Recommended bet: None