- A victory at Toulouse last week followed by an away draw at Juventus has helped ease the pressure on Bruno Genesio.
- OL remain far too inconsistent though and have lost too many games this season.
- All of their key players should be available and their injury and suspension situation isn't too bad at the moment.
- More defensive woes for Bastia with centre back Sebastian Squillaci likely ruled out for the rest of the season with injury. All of their important unavailable players are in defence.
- This is a problem for a team that relies on defensive solidly for results. They will likely need goalkeeper JL Leca to have a big game if they are to obtain anything here.
- Bastia certainly aren't known for their away form and it's no surprise to see them lose four consecutive road games heading into this contest.
Conclusion & betting analysis
- Lyin should easily win this match but they are a short enough price on a -1.25 handicap.
- They could be tired after an exhausting midweek trip to Juventus.
- OL have been sloppy recently, especially in defence and Bastia do have a knack of staying close in games so this handicap is probably best avoided.
- Over 2.5 is odds-on and this is probably best swerved too because Bastia are likely to park the bus.
Recommended bet: None