- Les Canaris are hovering just above the relegation zone and are one of the lowest scoring teams in the division.
- Things just haven't worked out well for new coach Rene Girard and not a lot of enthusiasm or excitement surrounds the team right now.
- They have no injuries or suspensions to worry about and all season their squad has been healthy. The problem is the players and coach are not delivering good enough performances.
- Defeat at home to Lyon last week might have stalled some of their momentum but TFC are still going along nicely in the top six places.
- They will have to do without Sylla & Blin who are both suspended for this match, but TFC have plenty of depth.
- Toulouse have been excellent under the management of Pascal Dupraz and they aren't the sort of team you want to bet against very often.
Conclusion & betting analysis
- I certainly don't expect this to be much of a classic and defences should be on top. Both teams have a habit of defending well in matches like this one.
- I have a bad feeling and vibe about Nantes right now. Something isn't right and Rene Girard might pay for it with his job soon.
- Nantes are slight favourites here but there's no way I'd back them. Toulouse are the better team at the moment.
- So it's TFC or nothing but their price isn't tempting enough. I don't personally see them losing this game though.
Recommended bet: None