GFC Ajaccio preview
- The Corsicans have become an inconsistent outfit and their most recent from reads WLWL.
- Much like when he was in charge of Auxere, Jean Luc Vanucci's side are very hard to predict at the moment. The only one common theme is that they generally struggle to score goals.
- GFC are historically very good at home although have only won once here so far this season. That victory was last time out here against Orleans and was maybe their best display of the campaign.
- Centre back Cedric Hountondji and striker Rafik Boujedera are the only absences. Everyone else is available.
Red Star preview
- The Parisian outfit have only lost 2 of their last 7 games and have been somewhat steady.
- Goalscoring has improved recently, although not so much away from home where they are unlikely to ever threaten too much.
- The visitors will always make themselves difficult to break down and probably target a 0-0 draw here.
Concluision & betting analysis
- This will probably be a tight contest between a couple of teams who naturally lack for goals.
- A tight home win or a 0-0 draw are the most likely outcomes.
- The strong fear of a potential 0-0, combined with a poor price on GFCA puts me off backing the hosts.
- Nothing really interests me here and it's the sort of game which will be decided by fine margins.
Recommended bet: None