- A win for FKH could see the them finish as high as fourth which would probably secure a Europa League spot.
- They’ll have to do so without three key players. Captain and centre back Troost Ekong & midfielder Filip Kiss are suspended.
- Striker, Agdestein is also banned although his form has dropped since it was revealed he’s leaving the club at the end of the season.
- Haugesund have only lost one match in front of their own fans this season and have generally been very secure here.
- A surprise win against Rosenborg last week followed bitter disappointment in the NM Cup and an an overall difficult season.
- New coach Skullerud will be planning for the next campaign and would like to sign off with a victory.
- Midfielder, Mohammed Abu is suspended but everyone else is available apart from Vaagen Moen who isn't that important anyway.
- A win could potentially see them finish as high as fourth (albeit unlikely) so Godset do at least have some motivation.
Conclusion & betting analysis
- Haugesund have only won 1 of their last 7 games and haven’t particularly finished the season very well. Without two key influential players it could be a difficult challenge for them today.
- Godset don’t have a lot of pressure on their shoulders and can just enjoy themselves here. It might be that the visitors play the spoiler role.
- For a team somewhat out of form, Haugesund around the 2.10 mark make little appeal. I think this could be an over match but with a line of over 3 to cover, this looks a bit steep.
- I could see both teams challenging for the victory late on and something crazy like a 3-2 either way or a 2-2 draw could be possible. But it’s not a match I want to bet on.
Recommended bet: None