- The champions won the league long ago and can now focus on their NM Cup final which comes against Kongsvinger after the international break.
- They have won all but one of their home games this season and of course the Lerkendal is an absolute fortress. RBK have slipped off the pace a bit recently though and the key now is how much motivation they have in the tank or if any squad rotation will occur.
Bodo Glimt preview
- Five losses in six games has put Bodo well and truly on the back foot. With Stabaek having an easy fixture against Start they probably need at least a point today to have a chance of avoiding automatic relegation.
- A victory would ensure that they finish third bottom and a spot in the relegation playoff match. But coming here to Rosenborg won't be easy, even if the champions have little to play for now.
- Squad condition perfect with few injuries and no suspensions.
Conclusion & betting analysis
- The first thing to mention here is that there are good relations between these two northern clubs. Bodo is often a place where RBK have sent young talent out on loan, whilst they've also snapped up the best prospects Bodo produce.
- I don’t think RBK will go ‘easy’ on them here but I doubt they would want to see Bodo get relegated, so might give them a fighting chance.
- Bodo are battling for their lives and have been competitive in both matches against RBK this year, drawing 0-0 and only losing 0-2 here in the cup semi final recently.
- I’m willing to gamble on Bodo +1.5. I just don't see the visitors being too far out of this match and they can keep it close. A win is probably beyond them but I could envisage a draw if Rosenborg aren’t totally focused. This is a risky bet because they could get battered if RBK are in the mood, but I don’t think they will be.
Recommended bet 1 unit: Bodo Glimt +1.5 @ 1.92