- The hosts have ended the season with four games without a win and the fire has somewhat gone out of their system.
- They have done very well to secure their Tippeligaen status so comfortably. On paper, they had one of the worst squads in the league but manager Eirik Bakke has done a great job.
- Injuries are at a minimum and they have no suspensions.
- AKF’s superb six game winning streak came to an end against Haugesund last week as they were involved in a thrilling 3-3 draw.
- Key defender Wormgoor is suspended, whilst captain BH Riise rated highly doubtful with injury and unlikely to start.
Conclusion & betting analysis
- Both teams have nothing to play for and are batting themselves in midtable. Should Sogndal win then they would surpass Aalesund.
- I think we’ll see a fairly low key game. Both have put a lot of energy and effort into this season and the tempo of play is likely to be quite relaxed.
- I don’t see many goals being scored, maybe one might be the difference between the two sides ultimately. Anyone who loses this game isn't going to worry too much, although I’m sure AFK would like to retain their unbeaten run.
- I will have a small bet on under 3 goals. This line feels way too high considering the circumstances. However, I’m not mega confident so will only risk half a unit.
Recommended bet 0.5 unit: Under 3 goals @ 2.02