- TFC have won 2 of their last 3 games, albeit unconvincgly against Montpellier and Lorient respectively. They were arguably second best in both contests.
- Toulouse do however have to be respected at home. pascal Dupraz has won most matches in charge at this stadium with only Lyon and Metz ever getting the better of him.
- Theyve been suffering from a number of injuries recently and there are question marks surrounding a few players once again, especially in defence.
- The promoted outfit have definitely improved recently. They've only lost 2 of their last 8 games which were against Monaco and OM which is no disgrace. Nancy should be buoyed by their midweek cup win against St Etienne as well.
- If you take away those aforementioned losses, the Lorraine side have kept 6 out of 7 clean sheets and their defensive organisation is good against most normal teams in this division.
- Squad condition good with few injuries or suspensions to worry about.
Conclusion & betting analysis
- Toulouse have won the last six H2H meetings but I'm not sure they will win today. Nancy are a very solid side and will keep it tight at the back. They managed to hold an offensive side like Montpellier to a 0-0 draw and could frustrate TFC.
- I haven't been massively convinced by the hosts recently. They are priced around the 1.95 mark which feels too short. Their home record has to be respected but I sense a tricky evening.
- The goal line is set at 2.0 which is low for a Toulouse game. But it takes two to tango and I'm not sure Nancy are here to dance. I think the best thing to do overall is not bet here, it's a dangerous match.
Recommended bet: None