- Les Tangos have picked up four points from four games since new coach Marco Simeone took over. They have been very predictable, hard to break down and all of their matches under his management have ended under 2.5 goals.
- In all fairness, most of his fixtures have been difficult apart from an away trip to Tours last week. Amiens are going well this season but this will be seen as a winnable fixture for Laval.
- Squad condition is quite good with no new injuries or suspensions to worry about.
- Laval have the worst home record in Ligue 2 with a terrible 1-2-4 record. They’ve netted just six goals in front of their own fans this season.
- The promotion overachievers are now down to seventh spot. A lack of recent wins, just 2 in their last 10 has seen them drop out of the promotion places.
- However, ASC remain hard to beat and have conceded just three goals in their last seven matches which is a pretty solid return.
- They also have the fourth best away record in the division and certainly have to be respected on their travels. Team news is favourable with few absentees.
Conclusion & betting analysis
- Of all the matches played tonight, this has the highest probability of ending 0-0. I really can’t see how many goals are scored.
- Both teams struggle to find the back of the net but can defend and keep it tight. Chances will be few and far between and one goal at either end would probably be enough for victory.
- The bookies have both teams on a DNB handicap, which is probably fair. It’s no surprise to see the goal line as low as 1.75.
- I really have no interest in getting involved in this match and from a viewing perspective it’s best avoided as well.
Recommended bet: None